Roojai.com is new online car and motorbike insurance service specially created for Thailand drivers and founded by senior executives with years of experience in the industry. In partnership with KPI (Krungthai Panich Insurance) and LMG insurance, we are able to provide consumers with the best possible insurance coverage for cars and motorbikes over 400cc.
We are Always There when you Need Us
At Roojai, we aim to get you mobile again as soon as possible after an accident with the least possible financial impact on your life. We believe that the best way to do this is by offering you the best claims and repair services available for drivers in Thailand. We understand the frustrations drivers experience when it comes to insurance and that is why we believe in keeping our customers completely informed during every step of the claims process and offering our professional and expert services for repairs.
– We offer a 30-minute arrival guarantee at the accident scene.
– With the use of our unique mobile app, you can send your location via GPS coordinates in real time and get emergency assistance when your car or bike breaks down.
– Easy to operate user-friendly claims procedure through our Roojai App with real-time updates.
– Free 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
– 24/7 award-winning customer service (Roojai won the TCCTA Best Contact Center Award in 2018)
– 12-month warranty on repairs if you choose one of our preferred garages.
– Payment plan for repairs with 0% interest payable over 10 monthly installments.
– 5% discount on your insurance premiums if your car is equipped with a camera.
– 100% money-back guarantee if you find a cheaper option in Thailand.
There are several different insurance plans to choose from and you can easily compare the differences on our website.
Type 1 Car Insurance Coverage includes:
– Coverage for damage to your vehicle that involves:
- Own damages – collision without a third party being involved
- Personal damages – collision with a third party involved
- Windscreen or window damage repair or replacement
- 24-hour towing service
– Coverage for theft, fire, and natural disaster
– Third Party Liability Coverage for Property Damage, Bodily Injuries or Loss of Life
– Additional Coverage for Medical Expenses, Personal Accident Insurance, and Bail Bond Insurance.
The Roojai Driver Plan
With the Roojai Driver Plan, you can save money by specifying the person who will be driving your car or choose a more flexible option that allows more than one driver to drive your car. The different options include:
– Named Driver Plan specifying up to 4 people who will be driving your car. This is the lowest premium option that covers accidents that occur when one of the drivers named on the policy was driving your car at the time of the accident.
– Any Driver 30 years or older plan where anyone over the age of 30 years can drive your car without being named on the policy. Accidents occurring when the main driver or anyone over the age of 30 years was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident will be covered.
– Any Driver over 25 years or older plan has a higher premium and provides coverage for accidents that occur while anyone over the age of 25 was driving your car when an accident occurred.
– Any Driver Plan will cover accidents regardless of who was driving at the time of the crash. This is the most expensive but most convenient plan available.
Roojai.com is a licensed, professional insurance broker regulated by OIC. We offer our customers the best car and bike insurance products available in Thailand with the best award-winning customer services to back it up. Visit our website today for a free online quote or call our friendly customer service for more details.